Successful Orthodontics Is A Team Effort, And YOU Are Our Key Player!
We have created our Rewards Club Program to recognize your accomplishments and congratulate your winning achievements This is our way of saying “THANK YOU FOR BEING A SUPER PATIENT!” Here’s how you can win cool prizes such as gift cards, electronics, and even more!
How To Earn Points:
You will receive reward points when you start your orthodontic journey. Below is a list of how you can earn points at each regularly scheduled appointment:
- No broken appliances since your last regular appointment
- Get an “A” on brushing
- “Like” us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram
- “Check-in” on Facebook or post a photo of your braces and tag our office
- Review our office on Facebook
- Get at least 3 A’s on your school report card
- Visit your dentist for your regular 6 month check-up (bring signed Dental cleaning form*)
- Review our office on Google
- Refer your friends and family to our office for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation
- Volunteer in the community or perform community service (5 hours minimum)
- Organize a dental presentation at your school
- Perfect attendance – no missed or failed appointments during treatment (awarded when braces are taken off)
$20 Gift Card: Chik Fil A, Starbucks, Walmart, Movie Theater, etc.
$40 Gift Card: Gamestop, Google Play, iTunes, etc.
Electronic Gift: Fitbit, Beats Headphones, GoPro camera, etc.
- Your Rewards Club card will be used to track your earned points. 1 Point = 1 Card punch
- Ortho Reward points are awarded at your regular appointments and not at extra visits.
- Once you spend your Ortho Reward points, you must earn more to purchase more prizes.
- When purchasing a prize, let the doctor or assistants know what you would like and you will receive the prize at your next appointment. You must have your Rewards Card present to redeem for a prize!
- The assistants and doctors will have final determination for all points.
- You must bring a signed form from your regular dentist showing that you kept your 6 month check-up.
- If you refer someone to our office, be sure they mention your name!
- The last appointment eligible for earning your Ortho Reward points is your braces removal appointment. Once your braces are removed, you are no longer eligible for the Rewards Club.